How long in humiliation
posted on Friday, November 18, 2011 at 11/18/2011 03:21:00 PM |
0 cmnt/s
The most important thing of this blog post: Somebody, teach me how to create a Nico Nico account! This seems stupid but I really don't know how to create one... I can't understand! Helllpppp meeeeee... I want to watch A9 Channel (´Д` )
So anyway, I was watching the preview of Niji no yuki PV... *hint* I like the the making of Blue Flame, mogu is so cute! It looks so cuddly and looks more like a bear than a dog. If it don't get a cat or a long fur Chihuahua like Ruki's, I'll get a dog like Mogu. So I was watching clips on A9 channel on YouTube. I seem to spend all my time on YouTube. There was a video of Saga vs Pig! There was a Hiroto one too :) There's no Tora one? Since I'm using my phone to type all this, I can't upload the video, I'll upload it later when I use my comp. Wait for Saga vs Pig! It's funny!
Ah, I'll show you a pic of Mogu, stolen from one of Hiroto's tweets I suppose. It's at the bottom of the post since the lousy blogger app can only place the photos at the bottom of the post, or so it seems.
I hereby announce... the GazettE really has the best OHP. Of all time. I love the design, and it changes often too. I heard Ruki designed the latest one, even the music. I like their OHP tunes, I think my favourite was during DIM. Was it the front part of THE INVISIBLE WALL? I think so. They used the piano part of PLEDGE too! PLEDGE is nice. Why is it so that the GazettE's song titles are always in caps? Hehe.
Ahh there was a time when SuG's OHP was really really nice, and the music was addictive too. The picture is at the bottom too. Maybe it doesn't look that nice in the picture. But it was really cool!
Anyway, I just found out on the day itself (as usual). Today is SCREWTV! Apparently Rui has silver hair now!! But he can't post pictures yet... So maybe we'll see it tonight? He tweeted that he's gonna wear a knit hat...
Also, everyone, please visit shop-strawberrymeth.blogspot.com!
For those wondering about my homework progress... I did a lot! Lol jk. All I did today was half a math question.