HOMEWORK

Yearn for liberty
posted on Friday, November 25, 2011 at 11/25/2011 12:29:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

YAY YESTERDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY! :) HOORAYBANXKAMLZNAJXNSNS Out of the 14 birthdays I had, this was the worst.

Guess who was the beautiful soul that wished me first? ;) ME!!! :DD Yeah. So I spent my birthday buying assessment books for my brother. Time well spent, wtf.

I've been super irritable since yesterday. Smiling made me feel even more pissed off, so I felt like stabbing someone with the knife when I cut the cake.

Okay what I'm gonna say next is gonna sound really selfish and bitchy etc., but I rather people not give me anything than to give me something I don't like at all. Sorry, but it's a waste of space. I know it's the thought that counts, but how much did you really think to buy me something I don't even like?

Anyway. I did another question of the Math homework, and I'm pretty darn proud of myself.

Special evolving a Megu is so complicated ugh. I'm level 78 :) fast eh? 30+ days only ynoe! XD

Gonna have lunch now. Then I'll probably sleep.
     to the top