But in truth everyone wants to believe
posted on Monday, December 12, 2011 at 12/12/2011 08:39:00 PM |
0 cmnt/s
I'm trying to do the 西游记 7 characters crap. I'm always rushing out one the night/few hours before tuition. I gotta finish it by tonight because I'm going to school tomorrow for walk-in practice.
Today was the first walk-in practice. It was fun! The chorus is so fast I keep spacing out :( and i can't do the body wave. We did many silly things and I started dancing the Macarena at some point. Haha I think I improved quite a lot from the beginning of the practice. Now I'm listening to the song, the more I listen to it, the nicer it gets.
Honestly, I would like Kpop more if not for some of those stupid fans, seriously they make people who like Kpop look like idiots. It's already a stereotype. YEZ I JUDGE.
In my opinion, Kpop is pretty overrated. Also, I found it bloody ridiculous that people starting falling in love with Wondergirls's Nobody only in 2009/2010, when it was released in 2008. LIKE HELLO LAG MUCH?! And then everyone keeps singing and dancing to it, even babies. That whole craze made me so darn sick of that song.
Secretly, or now not so secretly, I hope there won't be a major Jrock craze in Singapore. Just want it to be recognised, no obsession pl0x.
My CATTAL-LA special evolved to a KAWAI! I'm really happy, I'm also LVL 101, hehe.
Darn homework. I'm screwed and that's final.