HOMEWORK

More than thinking back upon I want to forget
posted on Sunday, January 1, 2012 at 1/01/2012 03:50:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Happy new year! 2012. I hope the world ends, it's interesting.

JH3 life is coming soon, I don't even want to think about it. I won't be surprised if I become a student at risk.

LA... I still haven't started. I'm so lazy and distracted grr.

My MEGU is becoming a big part of my life... is that bad? Haha.

Capsule is nice, I like Hello. I think the album cover for Player is super cool.

Is it not?
You can see her eyes if you move further away, sort of.

I still can't decide between long and short hair. So now my hair is at shoulder length. Long hair is bloody hard to manage but so... idk elegant and feminine-ish. Short hair is easy to manage and it looks cute, but I'll miss my hair :( Her hair is cool poofy and cute, I want short hair like that.

I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't make decisions and I daydream a lot now. I also feel giddy often, but I think that's because of the couple dance lol.
     to the top