HOMEWORK

This capillary root
posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 2/11/2012 03:17:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Just ate my lunch and I'm tired as hell, but I have to do IH :(

Yesterday was SH walk-in! Really, really happy and grateful. I think my efforts really paid off, I really did go to every walk-in practice if I could. I was freaking scared for couple dance because I was still unfamiliar with the timings, but I guess it ended sort of okay-ish. Apparently traditional formation was screwed up, but I couldn't see at all, I actually thought it was perfect, oh well. Haha Dance Party was mad, practically just jumped around like a maniac. Haha stood on the chair to get the aircon blowing at me.

I love Renee and company's lame jokes. They're damn funny. WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE, WE FOUND DOVE IN A SOAPLESS PLACE LOLOLOLOL.

I guess there were sometimes I really disliked the attitude of some people, really felt like smashing their faces.

Overall, I'm glad I signed up to be an OGL. Now I wanna be LIB in term 4 because I want to see my orientees ahah. My orientee Yu Hao treated me to Hazelnut milk tea plus jelly! Crazy boy ahaha I didn't even ask for jelly.

Oh yeah, someone broke the door! Mr Teo was mad pissed, I actually feel sad for him. He's going to be scolded by Mrs Cheng huh? I don't even think the people who broke the door knew they broke the door lol. It was damn sian and awkward waiting for someone to own up, nobody did in the end.

YAAA IH!!! :(
     to the top