THE DECADE
posted on Saturday, March 10, 2012 at 3/10/2012 10:34:00 AM |
0 cmnt/s
HOLY MOLEY TODAY(and most of yesterday) IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!
I would like to say...
Happy 10th Birthday the GazettE!!
You're a decade old :D Well if I ignore the fact I learnt about them in October, Kai's birthday, then it would be the fifth year this year? I CAN'T EVEN. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Well, Reita said he would like the band to continue for at least 50 years, it gives me hope. I love these people so much, I think I grew up after listening to the GazettE. Because they show different aspects of the world, and I think no matter what I'm feeling, I can listen to a song by them because it always makes me happy. That's what really makes them special because I don't think there is any other band that can do that for me. Hahahahahaha I have so much to say that I don't know what to say. No, I don't think that the GazettE is just a bunch of divas that only care about themselves and money, because just Taion and Without a Trace says enough. I don't think the GazettE is overrated, because they can and did inspire many, they make the kind of music they want. I don't think the GazettE members are useless bums, they worked their asses off in their early days and even after success they don't stop dreaming higher. I love how the GazettE is so brutally honest with each other, and how real they are.
Come on guys, just do a world tour already.
UGGGHHHH I want the Be@r Brick so badly. Ruki is so talented. 1,500 yen, about $23? I'm willing to pay but I need a credit card, and wtf please tell me it's not only sold at Makuhari Messe.
Found out via Twitter that... Alice Nine is selling GEMINI and 9 in Singapore on the 16th! SHITTTTT what should I do, should I buy GEMINI or 9? I don't have enough money for both, since each is a bloodsucking approx $55 for me. Actually, I don't even have enough money for one right now, but if I just bring bread and eat porridge for lunch everyday it should be alright.
Ah, yesterday was Track Meet. The Track Meet itself was dumb, Terra and Aqua had to sit across the grandstand, and it was damn wet and there wasn't enough space to sit.
After that, we went out! It was supposed to be a class outing. Then it ended up being only 10 people: Me, Jolene, Meng Yuan, Vanessa, Ariel, Hyun Hee, Victoria, Ann-marie, Daniel and John. Then Daniel, John and Ann-marie decided to pangseh us. Hyun Hee couldn't go suddenly idk why. Victoria was called back for SPIRE. So it became 5 in the end. But we still had lots of fun. We ate KFC at Far East Plaza, I had the value box thing. Then we went to walk around at Far East, saw this super cool ring, it's like watch around your finger, and it works! It really can tell the time. I was so fascinated and tempted to buy it. There were cool figurines in that shop, there be@rbricks too! There was this seed where if you plant it the words on the seed will show on the plant. So exciting! We walked into a phone accessory shop, they had really nice iPhone covers, Ariel wanted to buy one. Ariel wanted to buy this really sweet cat one, there was another map one that was really cool. But the coolest was the spiderman one! But nah I don't buy covers until mine spoils.
Then we went to ion and walked around B4. We went to artbox, obviously we didn't buy anything because everything is so darn expensive. We went to Daiso! Spent almost an hour there. We wanted to buy a box to put in all of memories with 202, but couldn't find a nice box of the right size.
Then we went to take neoprints! Hahaha I love them so much I love all my neoprints they're so precious. But I lost some of them in JH1 because they fell down the lift, the road, urgh.
I hope we can finally have a class outing.