HOMEWORK

Viju Love Cafe #9
posted on Monday, March 5, 2012 at 3/05/2012 01:02:00 AM | 0 cmnt/s

HHAHAHAHAH just watched the last bit of the Viju rebroadcast. Gdi I missed THE KIDDIE's part in both broadcasts. Hahaha from the side camera Yusa was the closest and he kept doing some weird faces and his usual eye thing to the camera while the host was talking LOL that attention whore HAHAHHAHA I love him. I couldn't catch everything because ustream kept lagging. One of his faces was like :> with his mouth squished up SO CUTE. Idk why I came all the way here just to say this. I FELT MY HEART FLUTTER WHEN I SAW HIM SMILE LIKE THAT :'DDDD

I missed the first braodcast because I was at school doing GS. But the connection freaking sucked and on my phone the stream kept going offline. Then by the time I set up my computer THE KIDDIE's part was already over. Then I forgot about the rebroadcast because I was watching Arthur. HAHAH Arthur is a damn nice and funny show.

I'm f*cked for chem mock test, I don't even know what TDID and PDD is. Yes yes I know its temporary dipole induced dipole and permanent dipole dipole I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.
     to the top