Mr.Firebird
posted on Friday, April 6, 2012 at 4/06/2012 04:02:00 PM |
0 cmnt/s
Help I can't find any stupid policy. AND IM NOT DOING FOREIGN TALENT GRUHSSJNSCSJHC BSJC
Bah, let's talk about pet peeves.
1. I hate it when people use my towel. To the exception of those who don't have their own towel, because I did forget to bring mine to boarding once lol and kind YanYu lent me her extra one. I mean like if you have your own towel, WHY DID YOU TAKE MINE?! Don't you look at which towel you're taking?! Don't just grab and go, LOOK!!! I hate that feeling when I take my towel and eh... it's wet. Makes me super pissed immediately.
2. People who can't give me a proper answer to the simplest questions. 'Is this okay?' 'Uhhh, I don't know...' WHAT. SAY YES OR NO. 'Wanna partner with me?' 'Uhhhhh.' If there are different factors to consider, TELL ME, like ohhh so and so asked me too so I don't really know what to do now, at least I'll do something about it. I think saying no is better than not giving me an answer, instead of making me wait for you then OHHHH the answer is still no, then I scramble to find someone else and tadah there's nobody left. I also really hate it when I ask my parents 'Can I go?' 'See how.' Well excuse me but I have people waiting for my reply and I feel like an ass telling them 'idk'.
3. I super super super hate it when people say things halfway.
'I'm damn pissed ugh wtfwtfwtfwtfwtf''
'Why?'
*sigh*'Nothing lah, cannot say.'
CANNOT/DON'T WANT TO SAY THEN WHY TELL ME HALF OF IT. Makes me want to do the same thing to them but I can't help but just say everything because ranting makes up about half of my life.
4. People who think it's damn friggin' funny to call me emo. Shut up asshole it's not as if you're cheerful and prancing around with unicorns all the time right? So I'm just sitting down and playing with my phone, minding my own business. Then some retard comes by and says 'Why so emo, mouse?' Just because I'm not talking or stoning doesn't mean I'm bloody depressed and going to commit suicide.
5. I hate it when people tell me to 'chill'. No stfu, I will not 'chill'. Instead, I will give you a bitchslap. What, you think you're very cool? 75% of the time when people ask me to 'chill' it doesn't even make sense.
'Lol shit man I haven't finished any of my homework'
'Chill'
Relax just sounds better.
5. People who ask me 2918421733 billion times a minute whether I'm okay/angry. Yes, I was okay before you asked me so many times, and even after you just pissed me off I still have to say yes, and that itself irritates me even more.
Well there are lots more since I am such a irritable person, but these are the ones that first come to mind.
The only good thing about today is that, I'VE GOT MY MEGU CANDLE OH YEAHHH UH HUHHHHH!
Gonna listen to MA[STAR]PIECE now.
Also, it seems like I'm one the few people who are still protected from the ghastly timeline. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME.