HOMEWORK

Basic
posted on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 5/08/2012 07:04:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Ah... Se7en is so cute. I was about to go full fangirl mode but never mind. Sungha Jung's version of I'm going crazy is nice.

I just realised I don't even care to have a social life anymore. Hahah. Hahahhaha. My life just revolves around watching videos, playing MEGU, lazing about and sleeping. Anything else is against my will, probably. I don't even know why i update this blog because the moment I click Publish I feel like taking it down because I talk about really dumb things.

LET US CELEBRATE THIS MOMENT!!! BAND PRAC ON FRIDAY IS CANCELLED LETS DANCE TILL THE WORLD ENDS. Hahahahhaha. What if I get a message on Thursday that practice is resumed... That's not unexpected.

My MEGU has been revived. I finally replied everyone. Yusa doesn't seem to play anymore? I don't know.
     to the top