Anacrusis
posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 at 8/31/2012 12:36:00 AM |
0 cmnt/s
Today was the day of Anacrusis, our band concert. It was great. I didn't participate in Étude last year, so this is my first concert. I was really nervous wahahah. I couldn't hold my notes as long as during practice, after 1+ bar I would keep trembling. Not just the hands but the whole body! It felt like the chair was shaking haha. Charmaine said she could see me trembling. But that was only for the first half. The second half was more fun and it was played a lot better :)
I feel a bit sad. I always complain about band and take it for granted. True enough, there are/were many problems and flaws but I think the concert made all the inconvenience worth it in the end. Didn't know it was the last time playing with the JH4s until the end of the concert. It's sad, I think I will miss them. ESPECIALLY PEI LIN MY SL!!!! She's the nicest SL and senior ever. Oh man. Hahaha.
I fell down while running in court shoes. Serves me right for running. Recently, I've been carrying the timpani. I'm glad I won't have to do it again for a long time :)
The encore was the best. The drum solo is so awesome I always feel like smiling when I hear it, I think the audience was in awe. Yun Chu is a really good drummer.
The second encore was funny, everyone was like ugggghhhhhh when we played Inilah. HAHAHAHAH I couldn't play it properly because I was laughing.
I feel happy because Zifong and Juvena kept waving and smiling at me hahahaha. Ray told me I was good! But actually I really screwed up the first half and I kept spacing out.
Oh oh, Eunice, Charmaine and I have telepathy!!! Heehee we are so funny.
But on the downside, because I had to leave class early, I have to take my LA reflective response test tomorrow. Sucks. I really can't stand those and I'm really bad at it. I only have 30min to write!! And it's after the celebration argh.
Stupid bee hanging around the room buzzing like it owns the place. Get outta my prideland.
Wah wah wah I have to meet the Job Shadowing person for an interview tomorrow! :( why tomorrow of all days?! I wanted to relax. Anyway, I hope things will go well.
I'm super tired. Bye.