Carry?
posted on Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 8/11/2012 02:27:00 PM |
0 cmnt/s
I'm so pissed off I tried the Melancholic Storyweaver twice and got the extremely sissy and ugly Melancholic Short Ponytail (Yellow) TWICE. Wth took me so long to earn that GC and I get the same crap item. I can't even trade it away because everyone who put it in their want lsit seems to value their other hairstyles more. I really can't stand people who can't reject trade offers nicely. They just say NO I DON'T LIKE IT even though it's in your want list. Bastard if I could I would hack your account. And there was this dumbass who tried to trade some random accessory that is obviously worth less for the hair. I said really nicely that generally hairstyles are worth more and that @&#^% asked me to sent her a trade again, then rejected it and left a message that said ':P I didn't like it'. Freaking childish dumbshit that can't accept the fact that my item is worth more.
So I decided to go to those Gift the above blahblahblahblah threads. Why is it nobody seems to participate AFTER i join? So annoying.
Also, the new Super Hairstyles 3 gacha came out and WTF IS THIS SHIT TM. They made into a Super Lucky only gacha. Dammit and I have 50GC in each account. The animoots are really nice but the non-moots are really really ugly.
Ahh shit it's Saturday already.
You're quite stupid if you think you're above everyone else.
Hahaha I'm gonna make sure I watch every episode of Get Backers now.