HOMEWORK

Refrain
posted on Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 8/11/2012 10:27:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Ohoho I met a nice user that's willing to pay lots for the new interior cc moot. Whee I'm in luck, I managed to get them quite easily.

Anyway, omg wtf just happened everything I typed became Korean just now. Anyway, I'm watching Get Backers now. I wanna go to Honky Tonk. Ban is hot, slightly retarded but still. Kazuki will always be my no.1 in Get Backers I really thought he was a girl wth. Wahaha and Juubei, I like Juubei. Not that he looks like a girl though. And and and that senorita girl and her guy, I forgot his name too. Actually, I like almost everyone in Get Backers, maybe except for Hevn and Himiko...Ahhh it's difficult to find a good site to watch anime. The one I'm going to now, it's okay I guess. Some of the mirrors don't work but at least there are multiple ones. I'm glad that it isn't english dub but sub instead. I hate dubs, I can't believe I grew up watching dubbed digimon. The subtitles are kinda off though, like some only last half a second.

After that, I'll watch Jigoku Shoujo. 

Tomorrow is Sunday. Depressing...
     to the top