HOMEWORK

End of the day
posted on Friday, September 7, 2012 at 9/07/2012 09:34:00 AM | 0 cmnt/s

I keep listening to the Bread, Love and Dreams OST. Silent melody is my favourite, it's intense. Especially the violin parts.

I can't ask about the CDs because my sister made my mom mad. Frustrating.

Kouign amann is very nice. It's a yummy bread pastry thing. I ate it just now. Google it! It looks delicious.

I wish I had TM clothing and accessories. They're all so nice. But nobody would wear in it Singapore anyway.

I plan to go to National library after OBS. Haaaaaa but I would probably be too lazy when the time comes.

Shit I'm damn angry, ragnarok isn't fully updated and nobody will scan and translate it. I can't remember what happened I just know Loki stayed for Mayura, and Odin was cool but weird. HELP I NEED IT DESPERATELY!!! Last time(and the only time) I read it was about 4-5 years ago? I can't survive without reading the ragnarok version again, it's the climax of the whole plot.

I think people are disgusting. Period.

Get Backers... uhm. Is Makubex a girl? I forgot what gender he was. I always thought he was a boy since he looks like boy and kind of sounds like a boy. He also acts like a boy. I think he is a boy. But when he suddenly said 'This is my womb' and got all the womb virtual reality going, I got all confused. How can a male have a womb? He even pressed his stomach and  BAM the side of the womb knocked Kazuki. I know what I'm saying here doesn't make sense right now, so if you want to understand, watch Get Backers. Basically, the recovery team was in Makubex's womb because Makubex was pregnant HAHAHHAHAHA just joking, Makubex created a virtual reality where it looks like they're in a womb, which is apparently Makubex's. Anyway, the whole womb thing was disgusting, the walls looked really sick. But what I found really weird was... people like Kazuki and Hevn were saying 'It really looks like the real thing!' HUH HOW WOULD THEY KNOW WHAT THE INSIDE OF THE WOMB LOOKS LIKE. ESPECIALLY KAZUKI, HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ONE.

In Get Backers, gender does not matter.
     to the top