HOMEWORK

Address
posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 11/27/2012 07:16:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

My wifi is finally back! Yay. So I just watched Farah's video and WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA am touched. I don't really know what to say though. THANKS FARAH!!!!!! Hahah most of us changed a lot huh. Although Egg said I grew so much, I still feel like I'm the same?!?!?! Bluuuughh and I only grew a few cm in 3 years. And looking at my photos, am I that weird lol?

Suddenly it feels like it's my birthday again hahah. I saw a cutie pie Zi Fong at the overhead bridge today and she wished me Happy Birthday again. Heheheh Zi Fong is so smiley. The side gate uncle Moody Cash remembered my birthday!!!! Hahah then he told me there was an ant in my hair.

Band practice today was boring. We spent the whole practice playing Sarabande, but I polished my clarinet.

Everything clashes boohooohoooo I need to settle things.

So... DIVISION was all along in HMV? Ugghhhshgcbmnx I should have gone there earlier. I was watching Arakawa when Van, Ariel and Chin called me, and they were at HMV. Apparently there were lots of Alice Nine stuff!?!??!? And only one copy of DIVISION left?!!??!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?! Creys. I don't know why I am so pathetically broke this semester. I still owe everyone prezzies, so I should have even more money right? Why why why... I don't recall spending a lot of money. Hmmm does anyone owe me money? Damn I don't know whether I should feel happy knowing that there's lots of Alice Nine stuff, now I feel like buying everything but I need to save up for 9GOATS BLACK OUT's calling. The preorder is out already uggghhh need to pluck up courage and ask my parents.

Alice Nine is coming on Thursday. I don't know what I should do, I can't think straight. Should I write a letter to Shou? I don't even know if he will be able to read my letter and I might not even have a chance to give him the letter. I will be so sad if I wrote the letter and I didn't get to give it to him. What should I do with the letter then?

I saw a video of some fanmeet where Shou kissed one of the girls. I am shocked.
     to the top