Planetarium
posted on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 11/15/2012 12:40:00 PM |
0 cmnt/s
Yay went to AFA with Eunice, Jolene and Lock Yin on Sunday! It was so fun!!!!! So the night before, I smsed the three of them about what to wear and Jolene replied right away! So then we were talking about sleeping and exercising hahaha. Then I woke up late the next day, and I was supposed to call Jolene to wake her up! Of course, sleepyhead didn't pick up. So I was brushing my teeth and checking my messages and Eunice replied with one word: Undies. Hahah crazy girl. So Jolene woke up at 8.30 and came late.
We did all kinds of stupid things, I don't even really remember what happened hahaha. We took a lot of photos with funny mascots! Hahah the mascots outside the expo hall were so funny, they really reminded me of Disneyland. We took photos with Slenderman too HAHAHAH.
So I crashed the 308 class gathering... It was so awkward at first because I don't even belong there, but 308 people are so nice, after awhile I felt comfortable. We ate at Just Acia! And it was my last time seeing Park! Goodbye Park!!!!! I wasn't even there when he said farewell to the band :(
I got lots of stuff from AFA! Actually not really, I had more last year. But I feel happier about this year's stuff for some reason. Let me show you the things I bought.
Yup. I BOUGHT AN ALICE NINE SHIRT. I'm so proud of it but my parents didn't like it. It was expensive and I was really hesitating, but I think I would definitely regret if I didn't buy it. I guess I also bought it because Jolene bought a shirt that was even more expensive hahah, so maybe I didn't feel that bad. Anyway, it was a good $51 and I'm still happy I bought it! One day, I'll be part of club Alice.
I played the Funghi gacha! It was cheap, $3. I was so excited because I saw one in Hong Kong but my mom didn't allow me to buy it. There were 4 funghi gachas at AFA but one of them was empty. Me and Lock Yin couldn't decide between 2 gachas to play, so we decided that she'll play the one on the top and I'll play the bottom one. Hahah. Lock Yin got the special mytsery Funghi, but it wasn't really the one she wanted. I got the First Year funghi! I love it! Lock Yin loves it too HAHAHAH My baby from now on.
I only bought two things, because the shirt was expensive and I couldn't bring myself to buy anything else.
These are the stuff I got for free!
A K paper bag that came with a K file and random notepad, DN duck and random flyers! Plus a Naruto card lol. I also had free milk tea, but of course it's not in the picture. The milk tea made us feel like puking. All we had to do was like the Wacom Facebook page! Hahah Jolene had no 3G so she used my hotspot, and suddenly lots of other people used my hotspot?!?!?!?! I guess that was my fault since my password was so easy to hack (12345678). Hahah so anyway Jolene's facebook was unresponsive, so I just took off my phone cover and lent it to her to get the free milk tea!
The K stuff was so cool! All we had to do was take a picture with the characters and we got the bag! Haha because the maximum number of people for each picture is 3, we had to split into half. I went with Jolene hahahh. But Lock Yin's luck really sucked that day, she already bought a K file for $6 before taking the photo!
I got the DN Duck from the lucky spinning wheel! We just had to sign up for the game Dragon Nest, count the number of gundams in another booth, then have a chance to spin the wheel and try the UFO catcher. Hahah I won the duck, Jolene and Eunice won the thumbdrive and Lock Yin won a notebook! HAHAHAH None of us managed to catch the DN spirit from the UFO catcher.
We split up a lot because it was crowded. Hahah me and Jolene were looking for Lock Yin and Eunice when we just gave up and went to some stage area where Reika was and just watched the cosplayers ahhaha. Reika left pretty quick after we came, so the cosplayers disappeared pretty fast. So we just stared at the remaining ones. Hahah I think they were quite freaked out by us, since we just sat there and stared intently at them. Even when we talked, our eyes were still fixed on them haha. At the end when we were walking home, we were talking about cosplaying. It does seem fun, but it really needs lots of hard work and commitment (and $$$). Hahah it would be fun to cosplay with friends, huh.
Oh yeah! We saw Ms Ding. Hahah I could only laugh when I saw her, I don't know why but it was so funny.
AFA was really fun! I can't wait to go with them next year.
---
For the past 2 weeks, I read quite a lot of manga, for my standards. Man I love Karneval and Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. The anime for Karneval is coming out next year! I hope there will be lots of Karneval stuff next year. Karneval is so amazing, it just pushed it's way into my charts of favourite manga. When I first saw a mangacap of Yogi on Tumblr, it was love at first sight and I knew he would be my favourite character. Haha I played a Karneval click-and-drag from Tumblr and LOOK AT THIS!!! <3<3<3
Is it difficult to see? Ignore Yan Yu on the first picture. YOGI IS MY BOYFRIEND WAAAAAHHH I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT GAREKI IS MY ENEMY AND TSUKUMO HATES ME ANYMORE. Actually, I really love all the other characters too, especially Gareki and Jiki. But Yogi wins.
I'm so excited for the anime, I want to see it now. I hope that all my friends love Karneval too, but I don't really want EVERYONE to love Karneval because I'm selfish ahahha.
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu is a really funny manga, I hope that there will be an anime, it will be so hilarious. Koro sensei is so wonderful. I wish teachers were at least half as good as Korosensei. I like Nagisa too, he's kind of weird but funny.
Korosensei.
Yup! Anyway, it's a bit too late to say this, but I was kind of hoping tattoo leggings wouldn't become a trend in Singapore. Thinking about all the ah lians wearing tattoo leggings really irks me. Damn, and if I ever wear them would people think I'm an ah lian too.
Anyways, I think I had a lot to say, but I can't remember some anymore. Here is a better and picture of my Alice Nine shirt. I still can't get over the fact that it's MY shirt. Oh yeah, I really like the idea of Alice Nine having a live in a planetarium. It really suits them, hearing Waterfall, birth in the death and others there would really be the best.