Plus
posted on Friday, November 23, 2012 at 11/23/2012 08:54:00 PM |
0 cmnt/s
Yay yay went to watch CGS's dance concert! Vanessa and I ate at Ion before that and I bought Pineapple fried rice + soup. The soup was disgusting, it was literally water with carrots and onions. We had a hard time trying to find the bus stop to get to CGS. The girl sitting in front of me during the concert was so tall, I couldn't see half the stage and I really felt like hammering her head. Oh we saw Daniel there too. When the concert was over, we didn't even really talk to Michelle hahah. We just stood there and laughed hahaha.
Watched ANTM All Stars last night. I just LOVE supermodel shows. Everyone is bitchy, even the judges are bitchy hahhaha. But I don't really want to watch All Stars because it's more fun when there's one lousy model that everyone hates. Wooooow I really feel like watching all supermodel shows now.
I really didn't feel like going to band today, I think the only reason I went was to hand in the boarding form. Charmaine was switched back to 3rd clarinet today. I was kinda angry. It's not that I look down on 3rd clarinet or think that 3rd clarinet is for losers, but being constantly switched between parts is really irritating.
When I first saw Anna Kushina in K, I thought I would dislike her. She seemed like the typical cute, clingy, stoner lolita girl, the kind that appears just for the sake of attracting guys. Actually, I thought all the females in K would be for that purpose. I mean like, wtf Neko is running around naked 90% of the time. But I've really grown to like them, especially Anna. Their characters are great and powerful, and I'm so glad there isn't any ecchi because I am honestly kinda sick of it and K would be better off without it. However, I would probably never watch K in front of others because of Neko lol.
Tomorrow's my birthday, and I AM SO EXCITED WHEEEEEEEEEEE. I slept for four hours in the afternoon, so I think I'll sleep late tonight, which means I'll be tired tomorrow. It still doesn't feel like my birthday is coming, and I kind of don't want my birthday to come because it means that November is coming to an end.
Suneohair's songs are really nice.