HOMEWORK

K's Theme
posted on Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 2/16/2013 01:34:00 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Sigh I was planning to write a long long post about boarding and formal dinner and whatnot but I'm just so lazy.

Fell sick on CNY eve and missed school this week ******sparkles****** I'm still sick!!!

A9 Channel today. Haaa... I was expecting so much more, normally I'd watch for the members, obviously, but today I was really looking forward to seeing DAYBREAK PV. They did air it, for like 5 seconds. Because the members were SOOOOOOOOOO BAD especially Nao HAHHAHAHA. Nao u need to exercise more. Pls Nao. If you can't hold the V position for more than 5 seconds something is very wrong lol. I think I watched the first 5 seconds of DAYBREAK like... idk 6-7 times omg I was screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO inside whenever the PV stopped airing. After that Hiroto had to endure smelling some really bad stuff while the PV aired, he managed to bear with it for a really long while. BUT. Nico Nico was lagging and the sound stopped so basically I kind of missed it. I wanted to smash my computer. Anyway, DAYBREAK sounds nice so far. Did I mention that ALICE NINE CHANNEL ENDED 10 MINUTES EARLY TODAY I AM SO MAD HOW COULD THEY

Speaking of 3 consecutive singles, it reminds me of THE KIDDIE. Those were the good times, THE KIDDIE's prime imho. Soar, BLACK SIDE and POPLAR. Waaaagghhhhsdjuvbsdjv

So like, 9GOATS BLACK OUT is officially disbanded. I don't know I just can't accept and it hasn't really registered in my head so I'm just feeling really dazed and empty like what are you talking about what disbanded they're disbanded omg they're disbanded what

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnyways. My sister bought me Funghi dustcaps!!! I don't use dustcaps but I'll use them now. It'll match my First Year!!! But my First Year is so badly damaged.

   

KAWAII DESU NE?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I was testing my sister the prices of brownies cos she took a part-time job at some brownie shop. I memorised the prices of the brownies while testing her and I'm better than her now I should go work in her place who cares about school I'm already for adulthood yeah yeah

Omg does anyone understand and share my feelings for K if you do please talk to me about it we can cry together. I went to watch the K trailers and I felt so sad idk???????? Help I'm having severe withdrawal symptoms. Hearing K's theme in the trailer made me want to cry then Shiro #2 in the other trailer I am heartbroken they're all my favourites. Don't watch trailer 4 cos it ain't nice. My favourite is trailer 2 because it's so nostalgic yuaeyuafhcjhascacbsajhcbsj WATCH IT.


Did you see how they screened Suoh Mikoto's name for so long then Anna's perspective next?!??!?! Ok that sounds like a pretty stupid link now that I typed it out. And the HOMRA bar ahhh the bar. And SCEPTER 4's jail just makes me want to cry my eyes out ok creys I love K.

Sigh I feel like I can only talk about the things I like right now because I really don't care about anyone else and nobody seems to like what I like. I just want to immerse myself in all the things I like forever.

I want to recommend a manga to someone but I don't know who and I really don't think its the type of manga that people in school will like. It's kind of 'mature' themed and its a pretty wtf manga but it's so deep. I think I love the author I want to read all of the author's works.

Oh ya!! I'm finally gonna buy CALLING!!! I decided to go check on the shipping fees and whatever so I'll send the order when Jolene's CD is released. I am so excited heheheheh
     to the top