HOMEWORK

HYENA
posted on Saturday, March 2, 2013 at 3/02/2013 10:26:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

DONCHA GIMME YO FAKE ASS COMPLIMENTS CUZ I AINT BUH-LIVIN DAT SHAT maybe you're just trying to cheer me up or something but it just makes it worse when you're so fake about it.

This whole don't judge thing is still shit. SHIIIIITTT. Yeah I've probably mentioned this a million times but I really hate it when people tell me not to judge. Its like asking me not to breathe. Everyone judges, you're a hypocrite if you say you don't so screw off. Tell me not to judge and mean it and I will make sure to judge you all the time ok. But if ur jokin it okei

Urgh everyone is so annoying this week??? I literally cringe at everything I read on Twitter and Facebook. Idk everyone just seems like typical dumb teenagers suddenly.

GS IS THE WORST SUBJECT EVER I HATE GS but I will do GS tonight.

ALL YOU AH LIANS GTFO OF MY SOCIAL CIRCLE RN IM AINT TAKING ANY OF YER CHIONESS ANYMORE

GRAWWWWWWWHHHH I should just sleep but???

??/
??????



?

??


Okay super angsty this week but really, everyone is super annoying this week, its not just me I'm sure.

Help all I want to do is sleep, read manga or watch anime right now but I can't I'm so sad when will all my work be done creys
     to the top