CDs Tekkonkinkreet Art Book Black Side Tekkonkinkreet Art Book White Side
The Art of Spirited Away: A Film by Hayao Miyazaki
Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei official guide
Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei Original Soundtrack
Oyasumi Punpun shirt (Aiko)
Oyasumi Punpun shirt (Punpun)
band/anime merchandise
Figurines
Doll Chateau
Everything
posted on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 3/20/2013 05:22:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s
So I spent about 2-3 hours watching the last episode of The Tatami Galaxy, which is only 23 minutes. How is that possible, you might ask? Because my shitass computer keeps lagging, so I couldn't watch anything and had to keep replaying every second of it. It totally destroyed the whole experience, I think I would have enjoyed the last episode a lot more. I think I missed quite a bit of it since I eventually got by the episode by pausing and playing the video, but it still lagged. Anyway, I love The Tatami Galaxy. The story is interesting, the animation is nice, the characters are so lovable. It's quite deep??? I love all the characters, maybe Jougasaki a little less than the rest.
Also, I thought it was really interesting that they switched the OP and ED songs for the last episode. Quite apt, and it left a bittersweet feeling somehow.
I really love Watashi no Theme, it's so relaxing!!! I shared it on the blog a while back. Ahh I love it.
Ah, I neglected my work. I need to do it. Can I not go back to school? I've been waiting for this holiday ever since CNY ended and half of it is already gone I want to cry and go back to sleep.