HOMEWORK

Wouldn't it be nice to meet tomorrow?
posted on Friday, April 12, 2013 at 4/12/2013 12:07:00 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Listening to WHITE PRAYER gives me so many feels I love that song. That song just never grows old, it's one of my favourite Alice Nine songs. I need to get back all the music from my old PC. I was thinking, should I get DAYBREAK and SHADOWPLAY? It's really not worth it because singles are never worth it in my opinion, but 3 consecutive singles are always exciting.

It was Yusa's birthday 2 days ago and I still feel really happy that Yusa once recognized my existence and visited  my MEGU :')))))) It's also sort of strange to think about the fact that most bands know each other and hang out together. Like Yusa and Shou... eh. It makes me happy.

Happy Birthday Kusanagi Izumo :) It was yesterday though. Ugh Izumo is so underrated, I hope he gets a bigger role in season 2. Sigh if only Kusanagi Izumo really existed, I would frequent the HOMRA bar once I am of age. 

I'm becoming an idiot, I can only comment about looks because I can't put their personality into words and express my love :(((( I don't love Shou, Yusa and Izumo solely for their looks I really don't :'(((

Anyway, I think I'm getting from bad to worse. I can't think clearly and I don't know how to put my thoughts into words, it always comes out funny. I used to be able to think logically, but nowadays my mind is all jumbled up and blank at the same time I have no idea what I'm talking about??? How do I explain this feeling, it's kind of awkward and weird, like I have no idea what I want to say, but I know I want to say something. 

Why is nobody scanlating Hoozuki no Reitetsu? There are only 2 chapters on mangafox, and I am very angry. I love the manga and the whole vibe it gives I knew I would like it the moment I saw it. GIVE IT TO ME. I want to read about Hakutaku I know I love him already, maybe because his face is similar to Ozu's. Maybe they are really different. 

Gorg bby I want to know more about you pls

ACTUALLY, IT WAS NOMINATED FOR SOME AWARD, SO WHY ISN'T ANYONE SCANLATING IT??? THAT MEANS IT SHOULD BE GOOD RIGHT? DOES NOBODY KNOW THIS MANGA????? WHY

    wao u r sekkushiiiiiii 

I'm sorry for all the stupid posts, I should be banned from blogging whenever I'm like this. But the only time I feel like blogging is when I am like this. 
     to the top