HOMEWORK

Kirara
posted on Monday, May 27, 2013 at 5/27/2013 08:28:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Lol I'm writing this post while waiting for the pictures to upload on the previous post.

So I was stalking this really cool person on tumblr that always translates K stuff. He/she went to the who's the next event and was casually blogging about it. Then... OMGWTFBBQ THE SEQUEL IS A MOVIE THAT WILL BE RELEASED IN 2014. Okay, thats ok, I guess almost everyone thought it would be a second season, and rumours were flying around that it would be out this Oct. It's okay, a sequel is a sequel, although I'm kind of sad it will only be released in 2014. But. BUT. MISAKI'S FREAKING LINE IN THE TRAILER THING.

"Mikoto and Totsuka and Kusanagi are gone, and all I have left is you!"

WHAT DO YOU MEAN GONE I will drown in my tears if Kusanagi Izumo dies. Or if he abandons Misaki and HOMRA. BBY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am so upset. I hope he just went overseas to buy wine or some shit like that. AND SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEECH IS HE SAYING THAT TO FUSHIMI?!!?!?!?! Lol ok everyone will be disappointed as hell if he said that to Kamamoto or his skateboard or something.

I really want Mikoto and Totsuka to appear in the movie again, I don't care if its just a flashback.

I am super curious about Neko's past, from what I read so far it is super sad. Uggh


Neko's outfit is pretty, better than the one in the anime.


All of them look super cool in military uniform but Kuroh is just FLAWLESS.
Btw where is Totsuka

Omg after writing all this only 5 SID photos uploaded omg blogger pls.

Spoon 2Di Vol.38 Cover Preview {Coming Soon}

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGH I WANT IT

I may seem like a pervert because of the picture above but I am NOT. Don't judge pls pls pls pls u kno mah name nt mah storii

Ahhh K really ruined my life...




Did you know... I ACTUALLY LIKE DRESSES?!?!?!? GASP WOW WHOA OMGWTFBBQ ZOMG CHOKES SHE SAID THE D WORD LOL NOT THAT D WORD

Ha ha ha contrary to popular belief, my fashion sense is actually quite good. Just that I don't wear what I think is really nice because I have no money. If I actually wore it YOU WOULD ALL BECOME MY SLAVES BECAUSE I LOOK TOO GOOD

Freaking melting striped stockings where do I get them ugh ugh ugh and the doll leg tattoo stockings

BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT's dresses are so nice . Lol I remember when Intetsu was tweeting about it nonstop. The sub-brand Alice and the Pirates is so cool too ahhh. I really like the dresses but they are all disgustingly expensive and Singapore is too warm for these. Not to mention people in Singapore suck and nobody really seems to appreciate dresses like these. If you're not wearing a T-shirt, shorts and slippers, everyone will stare at you ugh.

Ahh I love how there are so many details, they're all so beautiful.

by Mary Magdalene

I love Yusuke Nakamura's art, especially the side-profile ones. LOOK http://fuckyeahyusukenakamura.tumblr.com/
     to the top