AJIKAN
posted on Tuesday, July 2, 2013 at 7/02/2013 04:33:00 PM |
0 cmnt/s
1st July - I HAVE REACHED A MILESTONE ON TUMBLR!!!!! A 3-DIGIT NUMBER 1ST JULY
Anyways, I slept at 5.30AM last night/this morning. I don't know how I can spend 3 hours on a drawing smaller than A5. And I didn't even really complete it??? And I painted something before lunch. I took about 2 hours but its about the size of my thumb... wtf. I really should have drawn it larger.
I've been replaying this video + Night Diving LIVE since last night.
The screams the moment the intro of Rewrite started playing were so loud and happy, I screamed inside too. Ahhh I really want to go to ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION's LIVEs they look so fun and they sound really good LIVE. I think songs like Rewrite would be the most fun and exciting since everyone will be super pumped. Everyone is shouting the chorus ahhh. But the song that would make me so happy I could melt is Aru Machi no Gunjou. I once had a moment of inner peace when walking on the track to the bus stop while listening to that song lol. Suddenly the sky was so blue haha that sounds cheesy but that song is really nice, and it was in Tekkonkinkreet. ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION songs are so catchy they always make me want to bob my head up and down like an idiot and I'll anyhow drum (obviously very offbeat and messily) with my fingers while headbanging awfully.
How do people even headbang, I feel giddy when I get up from bed already. But knowing that Shou sucks at headbanging makes me feel better about myself.
Lol AFA channel described them as the angst of ONE OK ROCK + the positivity of FLOW.
EDIT: I couldn't help it.