HOMEWORK

King
posted on Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 7/25/2013 12:12:00 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Maybe I just have no sense of humour but I think that 99.9999% of the things normal and popz people in school laugh at are not funny at all. Whatever I'm a grouch I should live in the mountains like the dumb demoness in the stupid monk 7 o clock show on channel 8.

Totsuka!!!!! Tatara!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the new MOR chapter is so sad I want to cry reading about the original HMR trio is so sad and grrrrrrr why did this have to happen?!?!??! Oh its really cool actually, how Totsuka met Kuroh before, but didn't get the chance to talk to him. And Kuroh didn't even know who he was because bby Totsuka left to save crazy Misaki from the arcade... The chapter made me realise that Totsuka and Kuroh are really quite similar, dogs. I predict a new ship arriving.

Is anybody going to finish translating the K novels? I really want to read them, I need to know about their past.

Tsuritama is so cute even though I haven't even started watching it yet will i cry or will i laugh i say both

Do I like characters that don't have black hair?? I liked Kaworu, Makishima, Shizuo, Tamaki, Kusanagi and Fye at first sight?????? LIGHT HAIR??!?!?!?! No thats a lie I like some black haired characters too. Like Midou Ban and Fushimi... bbyz are craycray. I just realised I totally forgot about Get Backers I just completely stopped watching it after ep 20-something.

When is Kei ever going to release a new mini-album?? I must have it. The existing mini albums are so good I can't get enough

From today onwards, I will save more money.

Help I have no idea what to wear for colour awards. What is smart casual?? My smart casual is jeans + nice shirt but is that really what smart casual is??/

I'm so excited  I can't wait for my Bessatsu spoon.2di magazine and Tekkonkinkreet kuro and shiro sides to come AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I watched Phantom of the Opera yesterday!!! IT WAS... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol I am suddenly lazy. I guess I don't like writing about my day I can only talk about manga and anime. Maybe it is my passion. Is there a job that only requires me to watch anime and read manga and has a high pay?? Anime and manga gourmet...

IDIOT ALERT IDIOT ALERT IDIOT ALERT
     to the top