EYE SLASHER
posted on Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 12/05/2013 07:01:00 AM |
0 cmnt/s
Agghhh oh yeah let me tell you all about my scary dream last night. I had two dreams. Both are quite gross...
DREAM 1:
My bed was stained with blood?!?!?!?!?!??! Idkk I remember it was at night and I came back to see blood but I know its not mine. Idk if it was p3r10d blood or what but it was really weird but I wasn't that scared. So I was gonna wash the bedsheets but my friend kept asking me to watch a movie with her... I dont't remember what happened after that.
DREAM 2 THIS IS THE IMPORTANT ONE!!!!:
I think it was a continuation of my first dream, maybe?? Idk. Anyway so I remember I was on a bus, something like the van that sends us to the gym and back. I was with Kate. Then I was scared (idk why?) so I asked the driver to send me back to my home in sg... It was at night. I was dropped off halfway up the hill and I don't know why but I didn't go up the hill to my house, I went down the hill again. Then there was this weird epidemic/zombie shit thing going on. Like not really zombies but everyone was so dangerous and scary. I remember running down, then seeing all the scary men and wanting to go up the hill again. But this freaking creeper was following me so I kept turning around to look at him every few steps. Then I just stood there and stared and another guy shook his head to indicate that I knew he was following me. Then I ran away, but not far away. I just moved a few meters away and stood around even though everyone around me seemed to want to kill each other and were all crazy or something. Then the guy that was following me suddenly came up behind an unsuspecting guy and SLASHED HIS BACK. THEN THE POOR GUY TURNED AROUND AND THE CRAZY CREEP SLASHED HIS EYE. That was the most vivid part of the dream, I actually pretty much forgot the rest of it. It was so scary I remember the way he slashed the guy's eye. Actually it was pretty fake, like it was just a line but I was so shocked and scared. Oh yeah and there was suddenly a police station in the freaking middle of the road so I ran there for safety and was just like WTF IS HAPPENING HIS EYE HIS EYE
Hahahaha the first time I dream of Singapore in UK and its this ha ha ha I will forever be scared of the hill now. No eye slashing please, it was so scary and the victim was facing me when he got slashed sHIT IM SCARED I REMEMBER THE WHOLE SCENE STOP PLEASE