bye
posted on Saturday, January 4, 2014 at 1/04/2014 02:36:00 AM |
0 cmnt/s
ITS 2.30AM RIGHT NOW Y O L O ! ! !
Hahaha I was packing :( my mom scolded me for procrastinating again. I didn't study much during my 2 weeks in singapore... I will fail my exams and get kicked out of CSFC BYE
Ahhhhh but it was fun yes I will come back in July. I will properly relax and have fun then!!!!!!!!! No more shit exams after holidays. No exams but... UNI APPLICATIONS!!!!! PERSONAL STATEMENTS!!!! THATS EVEN WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok good night I am very tired my eyeballs are going to pop out
Bye everyone see you in July it was fun
PEOPLE I SAW THIS DECEMBER!!!!! THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO SEE ME
To everyone that gave me gifts: THANKS!!! I LOVE ALL OF THEM I RLY DO!!!!! But eh please don't buy stuff anymore I feel very bad :(
I will become a supermodel when I come back in July