HOMEWORK

Mental lament
posted on Friday, May 18, 2012 at 5/18/2012 11:09:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!! GRAWP Alice Nine Channel isn't working. It refuses to load! I have been looking forward to it blurghagjhdvuhnjdsvstjhddshaschaschgbcashgbdcsvhbdsvhgbsvdhbgsvdhgsvdhg graaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh at least this time Shou isn't in it so I'm not really missing out of some demon king action but Alice Nine Channel is really funny!

Lol I create stupid dramatic scenarios in my head to prepare myself in case in really happens and hopefully I wouldn't do something awkward and stupid. I regret my decisions very often.

Today was pretty fun. First period was bio and LSS CAME IN GASP! What a coincidence, right before bio we were talking about how great it would be if Miss Hung didn't come. Hahah. She's in Russia.

During Chinese Ethan drew on the correction tape again because Happy Vielsentines Dey one was scratched off. So we celebrated Mudders Day. I should clear my pencil case because there's so much crap in it. Stephanie drew a cat. It was surprisingly cute considering Stephanie would probably draw a monster. Then I drew Stephanie on the same piece of paper. Smartypants Stephanie received Zhang Lao Shi's book about her cat for doing well this semester! I want Zhang Lao Shi's book too. Hahahaha the whole book is about cats. Hahahah coincidence, coincidence. Sarah drew a heart around Stephanie and the cat. Yay we got the newspapers today! Ethan and I went through the usual 'This is you' routine and the person who normally writes the lame ass singer's lyrics and stuff has been changed! We noticed that after I said 'This is you' and we like 'HUH LOL CHANGED PERSON' And when we came to Dou Hao... CHINESE GROUPIE ALL WENT TO READ PINKJELLYO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I love the comics they're so retarded. Everyone should read it each time you get your Dou Hao.

LA was boring. The end.

Lunch was nice. I had $1.65 for lunch so I bought cai fan with only 2 ingredients, but kind uncle gave me 2 pieces of chicken! But I think that's because the auntie put the sunnyside-up egg on top of the chicken then he thought that he didn't give me the chicken yet lol. I was sitting with Ariel, Meng Yuan and Pet then they had to go back for LA hahahaha. So me and Ariel ate then moved to find Tzee Yee, Kah Hui and Deborah. We talked about Ms Dyer and Mr Chew hahahahahah. I miss Ms Dyer so much. And Miss Wang!!!

Physics was so weird. We played the coin thing and Mr Chew showed us Michio Kaku videos. Hahahaha Mr Chew kept saying Mach(i)o Kaku I wanted to die laughing.

Then we were released early like LA. So we went back to class to fool around, I sang ANGEL all the way back to class. We played a bit of hangman, one round of truth or dare which was so hilarious because it was really crazy and gross. Then we gossiped for like 5 minutes. Then we moved on to talk crap again, I took some pictures of everyone. Tzee Yee has the best faces.

I got really bored after awhile so I decided to walk around the corridor and I think I did pretty weird things... Everytime I do something weird someone will be there and it become very awkward and weird. After Physics paper I was singing to Vicky damn horribly and off tune but I didn't really care. Then Wei Hang walked past and VIcky tried to stop me from singing but I didn't notice him at first. Argh it was so embarrassing. Then today cos I was singing ANGEL so I was like 'YOU ARE MY ANGELLLLLL~~~' while turning round a corner and tadah Khai Feng was there. The rest of them laughed. I don't know why but I suddenly did some random dance thingy in fron of Kristy, Intan and Farah and they gave me weird stares/laughed and ahhhh damn. Then I was walking like an idiot down the corridor and Daniel had to walk out of class then Farah laughed. Farah asked if he saw that and he said '...yup.' Arggghhh I'm so retarded sometimes. Ahhh. I stole Sarah's balloon and ran around the corridor with it and going crazy, I don't know what happened to me.

Then I went for prayer group with Danielx2 and Aggie. I was reluctant at first because I thought the atmosphere would be really awkward and I think I'm kinda a thorn there but it really was fun. Hahahah Aggie if you're reading this, IT'S ALL THE BRAIN. Hahahahahahah. Because I ended up talking, I was late for band. BY HALF AN HOUR!!!! I ran all the way and I was so scared I would get scolded but I was ok.

Band today was pretty fun. We played Queens Park! Virginia is a horrible song it's so difficult and I generally don't like songs that are 6/8 lol. Idk.

Tomorrow is CIP day and I honestly think it's gonna suck. Argh. Never mind anyway I still have to go no matter what so I'll try to be happier.

I'm trying to be more positive but it kinda sucks haha. Uhh.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH today's channel celebrated Hiroto's birthday I wanted to watch :((((((( I'm so angry and sad. Next channel is on 22nd June. Hopefully it'll work next time.
     to the top