HOMEWORK

SASORI
posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 5/30/2012 06:49:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Wtf I wasted 2 hours of my life trying to earn GC. I DID EVERYTHING AS INSTRUCTED WHERE IS MY GC.

What a stupid holiday. I'm not even allowed to go out.

I'm playing Tinierme again. After 2 years haha. Yay Sugizo is my friend but I think it's an automated kind of thing.

Lol Physics project is good. 

Oh damn it seems like almost everyone has bought their formal dinner dress already. Boarding hasn't even started, normally I look for a dress 2 check-ins before formal dinner.Why must dresses exist? This is terrible I don't own any, I can't buy any because I won't wear it again, and my sister's dresses aren't the right size. URRRGHGHSBCJSBCJHSBC then even after I find a dress I must get some shoes. I wore the same sneakers the past 2 formal dinners and I think it didn't match at all.

I really really really really really hate LA. I hate it more than chinese. LA is just so distasteful and the whole damn syllabus is dry and I honestly did not learn anything. It's like the LA department didn't even TRY to make LA lessons fun, there hasn't been a normal LA lesson that I didn't fall asleep in. Also, LA homework is the shittiest and dumbest crap. Why do I have think of an idea to change the world? It's not as if it helps my english right? And if I could just force out an idea to change the world within one month then I think the world would be a better place already. If the LA dept thinks it's so easy to think of ideas to change the world WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALL STILL TEACHERS?! 

Screw all these projects NJ is really extreme. It's either they spam us with projects or everything is individual. Then they say 'because from your last feedback...' HOW ABOUT JUST A FEW PROJECTS INSTEAD OF SPAMMING US WITH THEM. IS IT THAT FREAKING HARD. It's just like the time table. Either we end really late with useless breaks here and there or we have no lunch at all with recess at 9 or something. 

I wish there was library club or some other slack CCA in NJ. I would join. I think CCA is stupid and is a complete waste of my time. 

ScReW is in London :)
     to the top