HOMEWORK

Somebody else
posted on Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 5/13/2012 10:11:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Ok. Let me rant about all the 'Don't judge me' shit. Well shaddup ass you talk about how society is disgusting or whatever shit and you're a hippie peace-out non-judgmental beautiful person inside. WELL I AM GONNA JUDGE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO, ATTACK ME WITH YOUR PHILOSOPHICAL AND WHINY QUOTES? YEAH?! Ah it's not as if you don't judge so it's ok, I'm normal. The whole thing about judging is that it comes naturally, it's more like whether you voice it out, isn't it. So even if beauty is skin deep and stuff, if you're fat, you're fat. Really, because you're fat do you expect me to treat you like a brave girl, like you won a freaking war against society?! And then you criticize those that are skinny and say its disgusting. THEN you say don't judge. Really? You're stupid. If you're fat, LOSE SOME FREAKING WEIGHT BECAUSE BEING OBESE IS UNHEALTHY AND LET'S ALL FACE IT PEOPLE LIKE AESTHETICALLY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. Unless you have some special condition you have no freaking excuse. Saying 'Oh I'm not afraid of what people think of me' is just another one of your sorry excuses which really just mean you're too lazy to exercise or eat healthily.

Hahhaha and now I'm branded a horrible and mean person but it's okay, 'cause so are you.

Eeesh I hate giving my brother tuition he's so irritating. And nothing even goes into his head even after 3 2h+ sessions he still makes the same mistakes that I pointed out each session I'm so freaking angry.

Craptastic I didn't start on AEP homework.

Nameko nameko. Ooooooh the website is so cute I want to buy all the products, especially the figurines and the puzzle! Somebody please buy it for me.
     to the top