That's okay cos so are you
posted on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 5/23/2012 09:38:00 PM |
0 cmnt/s
Was writing a long post/rant about my stupid feelings and everything in the world. Then I figured it won't help my screwed up situation and instead make it worse cos I'll be an even bitchier and meaner person to everyone. But I really am.
GRAAHHH school sucks I don't feel the least bit happy there!
Ok. Gotta do overdue AEP work. Or maybe I'll just sleep. I don't know why but I take forever to draw I feel so stressed out when there's a time limit and I'm much slower than everyone.
I think I need something but I don't know what. I know I'm a horrible person and people don't like me but I really tried so hard to be nice and deal with people who piss me off inside. It worked the first time and I couldn't stand it anymore after that it's not my nature I guess. I decided that I hate everyone hahahhahah. Just joking.