HOMEWORK

HOT LIMIT
posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 6/26/2012 10:06:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

It wasn't what I was hoping for and expecting, but it wasn't a surprise either.

Bwaaah read Sarashi Asobi. I like Ai. Minato really looks like a guy though. I don't know I like mangas about shinigami. It's so interesting. I wonder what the grim reaper is really like. Ahhh reminds me of Shinigami no Ballad. It was so sad.

I deserve an award for staying awake in a triple period today. Ms Peh is so nice, she's one of my favourite teachers ever, damn I wish I was in 05 and have her as my PM.

Less and less time for Tinierme now, I hope I'll be able to get enough lollipops and trade them.

Today's AEP was fun, but I felt stressed as usual because I couldn't finish in time again. I did 'Apocalypse is coming'. Then Mr Lee said it could be romance. Or Passion. PASSION! He said it very passionately lol. Cuz it was monochrome red. Ray said Gather Roses omg get it out of my mind. I can't paint to save my life, but I'm satisfied, not bad for my standard.

Took height and weight today. Didn't grow, gained weight. Tch. At first I saw my weight as 45kg and nearly had a heart attack hahaha. PE was quite fun. But I don't want to play frisbee or volleyball.

Is it forming already? It won't come to a good end. Or at least I won't. I probably should do something about it but I don't know what to do.

Shou's birthday is next week! Yay yay

LOLLI LOLLIPOP, LOLLI LOLLI PO~OP! That song is bad. Actually, he looks pretty cool in the early part of the MV, where they closed up at the lower half of his face. Maybe it's the angle.

HOT LIMIT is just nice to hear, no matter who sings it. They always play it in jubeat, the arcade game I always wanted to try Heavy Rotation, Heart of Gold and PON PON PON, but nobody seems interested. Arcade games are like mosquitoes, just that they suck money instead.

Yusa's phone cover is pink. Just like Bec, it's not good to think that way. I didn't expect Sorao to look so pretty when crossdressing, I thought Yuusei would be good but Sorao's better.
     to the top