HOMEWORK

It's a painful day too.
posted on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 6/05/2012 11:19:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Hurrhurrrr I drank water and I feel like a waterbag.

Haaaaaa. Lately, I've been doing nothing, it's bad. I'm so nervous yet I'm not doing anything about it, I guess that's just normal for me. After the end of this week, half the holidays are gone  all I want to do is rot away.

I'm getting very irritated by my tuition teacher.

It eez cheesurd wither powar. Hhahahahha SILLY GOD DISCO makes me a little happier.

I don't know, whenever I watch the GazettE videos, the first thing I watch is RADIO JACK. WITH REITA. FROM GAZETTE. HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH I like the guy who says that, whoever it is. I also re-watched beat shuffle club adios, the one where they made business cards. I wish I was as good as Ruki at doing stuff.

Well I really hate this and I feel like saying a lot of things but.

Ah. I was about to upload the RADIO JACK ghost stories video but never mind. Hhahahah I think the funniest part was just them laughing.

What the hell. I searched 'the gazette ruki drops mic' and poof first video that comes out is 'Paedophiles in Asia'. Where's the video grrrrr I remember watching something about it about one or two years back.

Wahaha I found the video. Or sort of.
     to the top