HOMEWORK

Jelly
posted on Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 6/28/2012 11:44:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Hello.

Line.

Paint.

Colour.

Design.

Address.

Brightness.

HAHAHAH I don't know why I did that. Yay I like Hello.

Ahhhhh. It's Friday tomorrow. Finally.

I really hate the youtube ads. Especially those that don't allow me to skip after a few seconds. Makes me never want to buy anything from them. The SKII one is annoying, I click the video and change tabs. I expect to hear my song then suddenly... 'Come closer!' wtf.

Everything is going downhill! I feel like I tried for nothing.

So tonight, I gotta rush out the math and chinese holiday homework haha. Tomorrow's the last weekday before boarding. I'm kind of glad to be boarding, but I don't think it will be as great as expected. Most outings have been something like that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH I suddenly thought of the senbatsu. FRESH LEMON? FRESH LEMON! FRESH LEMON!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

It's quite sad that nobody understands half of what I type. But wadeva itz k imma be unique anywayz.

Today's PE was ok. Frisbee is difficult, it's like a flat uncontrollable ball. Not to mention I have no ball sense. The frisbee hit me twice, once at the back of my head and the other at my neck. Waaghhh the one that hit my neck was really a bit painful I felt like gagging. Haha it was so stupid, Hui Yi threw that one superbly and I didn't catch it properly. It bounced off my arm and hit my neck. Hahhaha I'm pathetic. But I think frisbee might be better than volleyball. I'd rather be hit by a frisbee than a volleyball. I think I will end up playing dodgeball next term hahahahah.

Capsule is cool huh. But I think it's too autotuned sometimes, it's not as if her voice sucks or anything.
     to the top