HOMEWORK

Junk story
posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 6/20/2012 11:45:00 AM | 0 cmnt/s

I'm so angry. My google is in Malay wtf I can't change it back. It says it's in english when I click on settings. I'd rather it be in Chinese, at least I can read some bits right?!

 Doing baozhangbaodao now. I think I'm just copying all the good sentences... HELP I DON'T WANT SCHOOL TO START I HATE SCHOOL BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCHOOL SUCKS

 Read Doll Star yesterday when I was supposed to do my baozhangbaodao. HAHAHAH. I don't know why it was labelled as Horror when it wasn't scary at all, but it was still nice. One of the few mangas where I like all the main characters. I like Kurisu Manabu. Even though he was sort of bad. Hahahah I think like him because of his name. But the whole Frakenwolf and dolls stuff just reminds me of Keiichi from Ibitsu. But really there isn't anything creepy about Doll Star. Maybe just a bit psychological.  


Ah I also read finish Azumanga Daioh before Doll Star. I also read the Hoshuu-hen version. Hahaha I think it's one of my favourite mangas and animes. It's so pointless and retarded that it's really funny. I love Osaka AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA "OH MY GAH". I like Chiyo's 'dad' and the Iriomote cat. I didn't like Sakaki when I watched the anime a long time ago, but I really like her now idk. I just wouldn't want to meet anyone like Tomo in real life, I would kill that person Tomo is so irritating AHAHAH but she's so funny. 


Show you guys a video next time.
     to the top