HOMEWORK

Race wish
posted on Monday, June 18, 2012 at 6/18/2012 11:54:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Had CIP today, it was quite horrible. Some people are just so rude I want to punch them but I had to smile and say THANK YOU! <3<3 sweetly. There was one woman that opened up her umbrella in my face and walked away when I asked her wtf I wanted to rip her umbrella into half and hit her with the handle.

Bought 20 beancurds for my family -__- why did I even do that.

Yay got the foreground 2 from the 39memory event.

I HATE IT ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH I can't imagine seeing this everyday in boarding I think I will kill someone.

Curse of Virgo is such a good album hahaha. I think it's because all the songs are just instrumental, and I don't really like Juka's voice. But Hizaki's guitar skills are mad.

BAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH this is so irritating I think I'm easily influenced. Like I don't even have my own personality or likes and dislikes hhahaha wtf.

People who are extremely competitive makes me so frustrated, and it makes me more competitive towards them too argh. Calm down morons, not everything is a bloody competition, you're so competitive about everything you might as well want to try to pee faster than everyone else. Just stfu and do your shit, someones gonna be better than you anyway. Or is that an excuse for me to slack since I'm at the bottom already lol.

ALL YOU SUCKAH EMCEES AINT GOT NOTHIN ON ME
     to the top