HOMEWORK

Raven loud speaker
posted on Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 6/03/2012 12:31:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

I'm reading Kuroshitsuji again after looking at the tinierme collab. I hope my email arrives soon. The whole circus case is super sad. I like Doll, Joker and Dagger very much. I don't like Peter because he slapped Doll. When the show was staged for Ciel in the Father's house, it felt a little worse than Ibitsu. Ibitsu was creepy, but not emotional. Hahah Ibitsu, it really was scary, but not scary to the point that I imagine things around. I hate that guy, why on earth is he so obsessed with Ciel? I still don't understand. 

I'm so nervous, what if the email doesn't come? I want to play the collab gachas. I hope it works, today is the 4th day.

Writing the Chinese article is more difficult than I thought. 

Humph humph I think I'm too easily influenced. I should be more hardhearted? But I'm apparently insensitive yet oversensitive, from what I hear at least.

This is irritating. I still haven't bought the book, why was it available in the school bookshop so late? It's really annoying. 


     to the top