HOMEWORK

She's a mess to say the least
posted on Monday, July 30, 2012 at 7/30/2012 10:19:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

The weekend was pretty good. I watched batman on Saturday morning and went to the Andy Warhol exhibition with Lock Yin! Batman is so cool, spiderman looks like some weird creep in a leotard compared to him. The exhibition was so nice! Everything was funky funky funky. I like Andy Warhol, he's so interesting. I didn't buy anything there cos the books were around $90?! Words cannot express how happy and inspired I felt after the exhibition. But I have no motivation to do AEP homework.

Watched Sweeney Todd on Thursday night. What a good movie, I like musicals. Musicals make me happy.

I want to read Les Miserables.

I just ate my last packet of Koala's march. It's like hello panda but somehow a little yummier.

Sometimes I feel like I should just punch you in the face, sometimes I feel like I should wait. I can't tell the difference between anything anymore. Really, priorities. Yours are all wrong. It's so messed up that I'm appalled.

Plzzzzzzzzzzz I don't care what you do, just don't get me involved. I want nothing to do with any of you.
     to the top