HOMEWORK

Southern Cross
posted on Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 7/12/2012 11:07:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH I love Pangya and Maple :( Aravind was playing maple and I suddenly felt like listening to the OST. Then I listened to Pangya's.

I love Vermilion Sunset and Southern Cross, they're the best Pangya/Super swing golf songs ever. Tree Dungeon from maple is so nice too!

I really miss the old maple. I kind of hate the new spams of classes and stupid changes. I wish Pangya would come back, it was so fun. I love Kooh and Kaz. They're so lovely.

Did I mention how much I hate Max? He's the most screwed up character. His face is uglier than my foot and  his attitude sucks too. I think he's uglier than Bob. Arin kind of pisses me off cuz she likes Max but I still like her cos she's pretty.

Waaahhh Kooh is a bundle of awesome and Kaz is so cool.


Waaagghh mah Demon King.





Pippin! The cutest human-caddie.

Someone buy me Pangya stuff please.

LOOK AT THIS ITS A KOOH+PAPEL AND KAZ+DOLPHINI THAT'S THE BEST COMBINATION OF CUTE.


NEED THIS.


Vermilion sunset.
     to the top