HOMEWORK

BACTERIA
posted on Sunday, September 16, 2012 at 9/16/2012 02:19:00 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Ah this is screwed up, my willpower and determination is pathetic. Haha. Said I would mug hard and party hard after OBS, but I'm already partying lol. Didn't do anything today. I really must push myself harder huh, I don't know whether I should care that people look down on me.

Sometimes, I feel that Ruki and hide's vibes are similar. I was stalking hide on tumblr and I feel sad, even though he passed away a long long time ago. It just feels like he's still around in the Jrock world. I kind of miss him, he was like a small kid and was so endearing. Hide always inspires me, makes me feel like I can honestly do whatever I want. Haha.

It's 2AM, I should be sleeping but I'm on tumblr. What am I doing with my life? Haha. Today is Sunday... how annoying.

Good night, I have permanent dark circles already, the least I should do is try to not worsen it.
     to the top