HOMEWORK

Puzzle Ring
posted on Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 9/23/2012 01:45:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Finally got off my lazy butt and decided to charge my ipod. I really need to transfer all my songs into my netbook and sync it to my phone. Every time I listen to my ipod (that's where 90% of my songs are) I feel very thankful for knowing those bands. Ukigumo is so lovely it's the best song by Kazoku along with Rettou Hoshi. It kinda sucks that I don't like THE KIDDIE as much anymore :( I think going major might have been a bad move. Idk I miss releases like POPLAR and NOAH.

AAAAAAAAANYWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY, I'VE GOT GREAT NEWS! DIVISION WILL BE SOLD HERE AERRRRRRRRRRRRUISBKGDJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJBSKDVBJ I don't have to get it online anymore. Ahhh, I suddenly feel so relieved.

Ass week is in... 2 weeks? 3 weeks? It's scary. Haha.

I don't know if its really possible, but I think my degree increased by 200 overnight or something. Yesterday, I could still see the words on my book without my specs, but today I can't!!!! HELP I'M GOING BLIND

There's a new PERSONA 5 on Tinierme! The Meiko face is actually really nice. I like the gacha, I feel tempted to buy GC but I can't. Anyway, I think I learnt my lesson from maple and audition. I think I could've spent almost a hundred bucks wtf. How many CDs would I be able to buy from that. Idk, 2?!


So, I went to Botanic Gardens with YanYu for a bio lecture on Friday! We ended up walking the long way. We saw the black swans and ducks but the pond was half dried! Yan Yu said that the last time she came the pond was completely filled but it was only about 1/3 filled that day. Anyway, I walked really close to the Black Swans and took nice pictures. I couldn't take that many photos of the ducks because they kept running away from me. Yan Yu told me the swan would attack me and I was going too close. Hahah I was less than a metre away from them, I got too close to the water and got my shoes muddy.The wallace lecture was very nice, the lecturer was a cute old man with a funny accent. I like him because he's not stuck up, and he cracked funny jokes!

Yesterday was my grandma's birthday celebration. We ate at some weird restaurant but the food wasn't very nice. Anyway, we played with our food a lot haha. We decorated the pig's head and called it Chio Barbi. The cereal and mayo prawns looked like vomit but tasted really nice. We played games to decide who gets the extra prawns and I won the last one!

I keep agreeing to watch Running Man at night till 1AM but I need to sleep! And study! And be productive!!

I feel so worried and tense about the future.
     to the top