HOMEWORK

Repent
posted on Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 9/29/2012 09:03:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Want to know whats scarier than Ibitsu? Ibitsu GIFs. Oh my god it's like Remina is coming to attack me from the computer screen. If there was a Ibitsu anime, I don't really think I want to watch. Those shock scenes would kill me. SHIIIITTTT IT'S SO SCARY I LOVE IBITSU BUT I'M SO SCARED.

Haha. Hhahah. I need to bathe now but I'm scared.

Anywayyyy, to get try to calm myself down, I'm gonna rant about TM. Wth no more 50 and 100 GC gachas anymore, it became 150 and 350!! Daylight robbery. Seems like everyone is going to turn to collabs, but that's not exactly a good thing because the prices will drop? And I heard that collab prices might change too.

So because of the new Persona 5 gacha, I went to check out the songs. Karakuri Pierrot is really nice. Bonus Stage was kind of annoying at first, maybe I'm just not used to Rin's super high voice. Whenever she hits a super high note, I feel like my heart jumps too and throughout the whole song I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. But I've gotten used to it and I like now. I like the background music a lot.

I've been extremely unproductive lately. I think I'm burning out. Help...

Maybe I'll reread Ibitsu tonight for the fun of it. Hahah.

I've been troubled lately, I can't make up my mind!!! I wish I could hire someone as my decision maker and I won't be responsible for what happens. Hahah basically, I'm just irresponsible right?
     to the top