HOMEWORK

You'll think it's hypocritical
posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 9/18/2012 08:51:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

For people that live by the motto of 'You know my name, not my story', get real. I don't live to listen to your damn life story, nobody even cares what the hell happened in your private life. It's YOUR privacy anyway, if I knew your bloody story I'd probably hate all you shitfaces even more. Maybe if you stopped doing random shit and being an idiot on the outside, people would stop judging what you are inside.

I think people who are overconfident are one of the worst. What makes you so full of yourself? What makes you think you are so deserving of everything? What makes you think are so perfect? Yeah yeah, confidence is attractive, but your overconfidence is just ridiculous.

Ahh, janken tournament today. Hahha Mariko is in the senbatsu! Hip hip hooray she is really good at janken. However, Kojiharu didn't get in this time. Ahh. Nito Moeno nearly got center!! I like Nito Moeno. I think Reina Fujie is cute.

We did stop motion for today's AEP lesson! Me, Sarah and Lock Yin were a group. Our storyline was about a fat guy hohohoho we're crazy.

My STAWBELL evolved into a ALOWY yesterday! I was shocked when it charged to 99watts, I didn't know what to do so I pressed the home button. Then I went back to the app immediately to try to stop the evolution by shaking, but it had already evolved! To make it worse, I didn't get to screenshot it's evolution!!!! I love my STAWBELL. But ALOWY is very cute too, I'm starting to love it. Wablu, oh Wablu, my dearest pet!

I nearly got a full score for my chemistry practical, but I pressed the calculator wrongly! AAAAAAAARGGHJSKBVSHBCJS

Quote of the week: Stooooopppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
     to the top