HOMEWORK

Choco jellybeans pie
posted on Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 10/20/2012 11:15:00 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Oh everyone is back. I don't know whether to feel happy or sad. Haha.

HAHAHAH Eunice reminded me about watching Sukitte ii na yo. Hahah should I? SHOULD I?!?!?!?! Yaaaaaa I think I might watch it for the ending song lol. I should stop starting on new mangas/anime because I have a lot of half-read and unread ones on my list!! I watched Get Backers till ep 26. I went to rewatch Jigoku shoujo for like what... the 4th time? But I keep stopping and forgetting. Hahah anyway I watched until ep 6 a few days ago. I also need to watch Kuroshitsuji because the manga is updating so slowly, and I really want to go to season 2 for Alois. I think I'll just wait till the manga is completed then I'll continue reading to the end. I want to reread Liar Game but I'm really too lazy. Liar Game has so many chapters and the last time I read it was a few years ago or something, because it wasn't completed. I was at chapter 90+!!! And I forgot where I actually stopped, I didn't bookmark it like I did for Kuroshitsuji. Anyway, it's difficult to just continue for chapter 90 because Liar Game is bloody confusing and I must understand what happened before. I'm rereading xxxHolic now, because I stopped last time too. I should reread Tsubasa too, since it's sorta connected. I can't find my Tsubasa comics, they all disappeared!!! There's more anime/manga but I forgot.

TM gave us a gacha ticket! Oh I'm touched. What gacha should I spend it on? It can only be used for the Little Star and one of the UK ones. Oh no I can't decide! Rascal Rabbits, Moe Maid Gacha or UK?!


I found out why my watercolour pencils didn't seem to work. They were all mixed up with the normal colour pencils! Ahhh how annoying and for the past few years I kept taking the normal ones by luck to try it out, that's why I thought it never worked!

I wish I could spend the rest of my life on the computer, reading manga, watching anime and whatever.

I actually had a lot to say for this post but I forgot already.
     to the top