hey hey hate
posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 10/24/2012 08:34:00 PM |
0 cmnt/s
WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
Doing this is a really to good way to vent my frustration. I think I have too much energy now, because I slept just now.
Ah I really hate weird flying insects so much I don't know why they like to crawl beside me and fly towards me.
Should I quit Tinierme? It's tiring.
No one is special. You're not special, not in any situation, not on any day.
I'm always typing rubbish here, I always kind of regret posting.
Inari... I want to eat some.
Yesterday was marks checking day, today was job shadowing, tomorrow is marks checking day again.
I tried to connect my thoughts but this post has been filled with one-liners.