Junk
posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 10/14/2012 05:27:00 PM |
0 cmnt/s
Shit, Halloween Party is the best freaking halloween song ever and its PV is so nice. Hyde looks great. Didn't realise there were THAT many people participating in it. I only recognised Hyde and Yasu from ABC. I saw Hitsugi and Tatsurou, but I wasn't sure until the credits. And then I realised Aki from SID was inside? Couldn't recognise him. Bask in the freakish halloween goodness of this PV.
This is the first time I've gotten into Halloween. I don't normally give two shits about Halloween, most residential areas in Singapore are too lame to celebrate Halloween anyway. But this time, I feel so excited for Halloween even though I wouldn't do anything on Halloween itself. It just feels great that Halloween is coming.
I borrowed books today. And I am mad pissed. Who the f*ck changed the titles and covers of the measle series? Bastards what on earth is The Pits of Peril? DAMN YOU IT'S FRIGGIN CALLED MEASLE AND THE PIT OF DOOM. ITS ALWAYS MEASLE AND SOMETHING. How else am I to know that it is the measle series? I had trouble finding the book at first ughh. And the covers. It's so darn ugly I want to vomit. Each book's cover had their own color theme or sort, like the first was green, second orange, third yellow and so on. I'm so angry, now the only hint of measle on the cover is his shadow. Wat I want the old measle books back I feel uncomfortable with these new half-assed covers and titles.
I also borrowed two Edgar and Ellen books and one book about watercolours that I probably won't understand. Anyway, Edgar and Ellen books were borrowed at the right time, they practically scream Halloween to me.
I feel like drawing, but I'm so lousy at it that I feel very disappointed because it never turns out the same as the image I have in my head. Sometimes I can't even finish the drawing because its so screwed up I have to stop. Ahhh this is slightly depressing but I think I'll still give it a shot.
Ah I just remembered, I wanted to buy the Sentimental Circus L-file that was only $2. I regret not buying ahhh. It was so pretty and it's colours were so nice. ARRRGGGHHH I FEEL SO ANGRY WHY DIDN'T I BUY IT WHY AM I SO STINGY WITH EVEN $2.
I feel at a loss, I think I developed weird interests. It's like a bunch of newly awakened fetishes. This sucks so much. Haha.
Wait what Tommy February and Tommy Heavenly are that old? I'm not even 15 and I have more wrinkles than them :'D