That's the life I covet
posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 at 10/15/2012 01:54:00 AM |
0 cmnt/s
Oh, I didn't know there was an anime adaptation of Sukitte ii na yo. Kurosawa looks as hot, but Mei is really kinda disappointing. She looks too happy!! MEI IS GLOOMY. Mei looks prettier in the manga imo.
Okay scratch that Mei does actually look quite good in the anime. I'm having second thoughts about watching the anime because it's uh. Uhhhhh. AHHH the ending sounds like something I have heard before, I don't know what but I really like it. It has a nice warm feeling.
I have way too many things too watch. But this holiday, I really want to spend time the way I want, I want it to be a fulfilling period, because I'll be restricted when the holidays end.
I really like reading old gazette interviews, they were the most interesting. Ruki is such an endearing person, he's such a gossip and is someone who really doesn't give a shit, but he's so cute and funny it's great. I don't know how to describe Ruki but he's someone that's just really reassuring somehow.
Screw interviews are entertaining too. Rui and Lum...
Sukitte ii na yo's ending song is really nice it sounds so familiar I can't quite put my finger on it. Sukitte ii na yo is one of my favourite shoujo mangas, even though there's smut. Yamato is such a sweetheart and Mei is really a nice girl you just can't hate her. Sukitte ii na yo makes me very happy while I'm reading it, but kinda depressed after I'm done with the latest chapter. Anyway, did I mention I hate Megumi? Prissy little bitch.
Seriously the feeling I get from listening to anime endings and openings that I used to listen to long ago is unbeatable. Nostalgia hits me hard.
I love bittersweet stories. It makes me feel so sad and drowsy, I like that. Ever since I read a particular manga, I've not been able to sleep in peace. It's not because it was disturbing or anything, but more like it made me feel like I'm in a trance, like at the back of my mind I'm still thinking about the characters and ultimately thinking my whole life through.
Lately, I keep saying weird things here. Maybe because it's 2AM, that's the worst time to blog, it's when my mind gets messed up and I can't think straight. Does it have the same effect as being drunk? I wonder what it's like to be drunk. I wonder what it's like to be 'high'. I wonder what it's like to smoke. I haven't done anything so please don't report me to the police, I don't do drugs, I'm just wondering.
I think I take mangas and animes too seriously. I honestly can't stop thinking about the manga.