HOMEWORK

Summer
posted on Monday, August 18, 2014 at 8/18/2014 11:41:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

I AM SICK OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY CANT EVERYONE JUST LIKE EVERYONE?!?!?!? WHY CANT TERRA STAY BONDED

Admittedly, I didn't try very hard. I'm gonna ask those I haven't gone out with yet. If they just go YEAH SURE WE SHOULD MEET UP but nothing ever happens, then fine whatever I'll just go out with the people who actually WANT to go out with me. I know everyone is busy but so am I, alright? I don't know why everyone thinks I'm so free and wow I have such long holidays I DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOLENE!! When I met Yan Yu she laughed at my belly haha :'-( I need to lose weight!!! The celebration was very short and was kind of a blur but Jolene was apparently touched!!! So all is well. Then after that most people had to rush off, and it was just Daniel, Ethan, Eunice and I. We had fun doing my abstract reasoning questions while Daniel was doing math hahaha

I'm very cranky and moody right now GOODBYE

I'm gonna make Tokyo banana!!!!!!! I WILL!!!!!

Sigh I feel like I wasted my summer, I didn't go out enough, I didn't rest enough, I didn't study enough. Jolene Chua said it kinda felt like I didn't even come back... I guess that true but it also really sucks. I only have two weeks left and I don't know how I'm gonna fit so many people in but I'll try. So tonight I'll pull an all-nighter and start+finish the second draft of my PS

I think I became a very bitter person, I should stop believing what I hear. I don't want to judge my friends wrongly. I don't want to become hi-bye friends with the 02 people wth
     to the top