21, 2, 3, 4, Theia all the way!
posted on Saturday, January 14, 2012 at 1/14/2012 12:09:00 AM |
0 cmnt/s
Today, now yesterday, was the last day of ORIENTATION 2012. GREY, MAKE IT GREAT. OG11! Teeheeeeee such naughty kids that make me angry sometimes but they're still so cute in the end. Hahahha Benjamin screams like a girl! :DD Everyone in the OG likes to make him scream. Joab is the nicest guy of the whole OG, the most sane one too. Haha he sings nicely! I was so shocked when they did come up with an OG cheer! Well, Lydia came up with it. Hahah I got confused between Lydia and Sarah at first. Feng Dan is the only OG11 in 102 :/ The all famous mixed blood Mr. Power is in 102 too! Everyone kept spazzing about him but there was this other Ignis guy in 102 that was so cool *_* Anyway, their co-PM is Mrs Sia! :D:D She disappeared halfway lol. I can't wait to see the OG photos. OG11 OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
Walk-in... SUCCESS! Even though I did some parts a little off beat, I'm glad I didn't forget anything. I can't believe it ended just like that. I was so nervous behind the curtains I felt like puking out my pizza and pepsi. Then the THEIA/TERRA orientees did a cheer for us! Then everyone just felt so happy I forgot the nervous feeling. Sue-Ann, Gary and Rachel also came to watch us! :D Sue-Ann looks so different, she dyed her hair, changed her hairstyle a little and even painted her nails! Rachel was in formal-ish clothing so I didn't recognise her. So happy, so darn glad I tried for OGL even though my GPA was bullshit. SH walk-in, we'll own the stage!
Thank you Meng Yuan and Vanessa for coming down to watch us! :')
If I have the time, I'd want to be OGL next year too. Such a great experience. The moves we made for the One scream Two shout cheer was so funny and cool! Abra moves :P I think Abra will become a Terra dance tradition! :D Abra is so funny.
I WANT TO HAVE AN OG OUTING NOWWWWWW.