Love will keep us alive
posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 1/28/2012 12:51:00 AM |
0 cmnt/s
Wow, some people are just so humble. It's like they'll die if they don't talk about how good they are every single day. Really, just shut up.
I didn't present my speech today. I SLEPT AT 2.30 TO MEMORISE MY SPEECH. Tch.
HAHAHHAHA band prac with Yunise Foo was so funny. We did stupid things and took stupid pictures. HAHAHAHHA we also took pictures of Becky <3<3
Valentines Day Fair in MEGU! Items that can be bought! :D
But of course there's a catch.
THEY CAN ONLY BE BOUGHT WITH ELIXIRS!!! And I wanted to give one to Yusa (●´ー`●) STUPID WHY DOES THE VALENTINES FURNITURE COST 30 ELIXIRS?! SO EXPENSIVE!!!!!
I think sleeping late is really starting to take its toll on me. I feel nauseous the moment I get into the car and I feel like vomiting randomly. And... I FEEL ZOMBIFIED!
Did I mention how much I like the show Scarlet Heart? Oh my goodness, I love the 4th prince.
I feel a little shitty now, so good night.