HOMEWORK

I wanted to live my own way
posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 1/29/2012 11:46:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Spent the whole day watching Scarlet Heart. I've finished watching the whole show. Hahah, I feel empty. Damn. Such a sad show, I didn't cry though. Don't know why everyone was all like 'YOU'LL CRY BY THE SECOND HALF OF THE SHOW!!' I only teared up a little when the 4th prince cried over Maertai Ruoxi's death. Her death wasn't even as sad lol. Ariel said that's just because I'm biased HAHAHA trudat. I just wonder... WHY DO SO MANY PRINCES LIKE HER?! That girl is so darn lucky and she didn't even end up marrying 4th prince grrr. WHERE IS MY 4TH PRINCE?

I'm super angsty wtf is wrong with me. HATING ON EVERYONE NOW WATCH OUT.

Haha I'm the exact type of person I hate the most. Honestly, if I met myself I would bitchslap myself x12184827642874. Kind of hypocritical. I see flaws in others which really makes me go all 'WTF, grow up', but I'm really just the same. HAHAHHAHA.

I wish I was born in the olden days, where there was no school. I'd be playing with a cow right now?
     to the top