HOMEWORK

Merong
posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 12/11/2012 12:27:00 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Ehm. Band was extremely boring today. The thought about it makes me want to sleep already. I got drenched on the way to school, and found out I was an hour early, only the junior were supposed to reach at 3!!!!! ARRRGHHHHH

So I found out there was some sort of badminton outing on the day itself. Lol.

Yay yay it's Christmas soon, I hope my secret Santa doesn't give me something stupid. Okay I will still love everyone even if they give me shit because its the thought that counts <3<3<3

Ahhh I found nameko's twitter lol. All it tweets is んふんふ or something, of course.

Going to Taiwan soon! I can't wait to get away from boring Singapore and everyone here. Not that the Taiwan trip would be extremely exciting and fun, but at least I have an excuse to not do my work.

Don't expect me to be committed if you aren't ok ok ok.

I gained 3 followers on Tumblr and I am so stupidly happy. I love my tumblr followers so much, I feel the need to make them happy. What. I am addicted. I feel like making a new tumblr that nobody I know irl knows, but I like my blog. People I know irl who follow me, please just unfollow me I know you don't even like my blog.

YATA MISAKI MY FAVOURITE PUNKASS STUPID TWERP YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Poor bby Tora injured his leg and has to perform while seated. First Hiroto, now you!!! Get well soon bby.

I want to visit the HOMRA bar.
     to the top